Davies Collison Cave has been supporting rural and regional Australian businesses for many years.
Innovation is the cornerstone of business success in the modern economy. Nowhere is this more apparent than in our rural and regional areas, where creating and developing new ideas is vital for prosperity in a highly competitive world.
As improvements to transport and communications infrastructure continue, many of Australia’s provincial centres are transforming into vibrant hubs of innovation and economic development. But the full potential of new ideas can only be realised if they are properly protected and effectively commercialised.
To maximise success, regional businesses need access to a range of professional services and specialist advisers. Davies Collison Cave is proud to provide regional Australia with high quality, business-focussed patent, trade mark and intellectual property legal services.
Whether you are big or small, your business may have valuable un-tapped IP. If your brand and its reputation, new products or innovative processes set you apart from your competitors, they are worth protecting. Understanding the value of IP and integrating it into your strategic commercial plans is smart business.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know your business and its needs. We talk your language and find the best solution to ensure your business is getting value from its IP.
Size doesn’t always matter. But when you can draw on the knowledge and experience of more than 80 high calibre IP professionals, it helps. We have the in-house expertise to match all of your needs, whether it’s to:
- conduct a patent or trade mark search to advise on your freedom to operate in a particular market
- conduct IP watches to keep you informed about what your competitors are doing
- obtain patent, trade mark or design registrations to secure exclusive rights or to build your asset base
- advise you on IP disputes.
We understand your time is precious. So wherever possible, we will meet with you at your business location to discuss your IP needs. It helps us truly understand your business and lays the foundation for a strong, trusting relationship.
The first consultation with one of our patent or trade mark attorneys is complimentary. So contact us today and find out why we are Australia’s leading specialist IP firm.
Our attorneys cover all industry sectors, including:
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Building and construction
- Food and beverages
- Agriculture and agribusiness
- Mining and resources
- Fashion, architecture and design
- Chemical and materials engineering
- Clean technology and energy
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Arts, marketing and media
- ICT and software
- Medical technology and devices
- Universities and research