Angie is a member of Davies Collison Cave’s Electrical Engineering group where she is involved with the preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the fields of electrical/electronic engineering, signal and data processing, software/information and communications technology (ICT), and mechanical devices.
Angie has a background in electronic engineering and information technology. Prior to joining Davies Collison Cave, Angie worked as a patent engineer at one of the world’s largest multinational electronics corporations for close to 5 years in Japan and China, where she gained extensive experience in global patent prosecution, patent enforcement and patent portfolio management. Angie also has significant experience in patent searching and IP investigation/analysis.
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
- Bachelor of Science (Electronic and Information Science and Technology), Peking University
- Master of Engineering (Signal and Information Processing), Peking University
- Master of Intellectual Property Law, University of Melbourne
- Registered Trans-Tasman Patent and Trade Mark Attorney