Craig has over 25 years’ experience in advising a wide range of commercial and private clients on commercial, corporate and tax law matters.
He has particular experience in negotiated acquisitions and sales, business structures and restructures, asset protection, capital raisings and re-organisations, property development, joint ventures, statutory interpretation, corporate regulations and governance under the ASX Listing Rules and Corporations Act.
Craig also has broad based tax experience, and has undertaken work for a number of small to medium sized professionals and businesses in relation to structuring and re-structuring advice as well as tax disputes.
Craig joined DCC as a Principal Lawyer on 1 July 2018.
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Australian Corporate Lawyers Association
- Member, ICA No.3 Tax Discussion Group
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Economics, Monash University
- Masters in Taxation Law, University of Melbourne