Fiona is a senior associate in the firm’s Trade Marks group. Her major area of practice is trade mark law. She has extensive experience in the conduct of trade mark availability searches, prosecution of trade marks in both Australia and New Zealand, trade mark oppositions and provision of advice in relation to trade mark infringement. She has also handled numerous trade mark removal applications and applications for revocation of acceptance of trade mark applications. Fiona is also experienced in the management of international trade mark portfolios.
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member: Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted: Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) (Medical biology), University of Melbourne
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia)