Davies Collison Cave is the oldest and leading intellectual property firm in Australia. For over 140 years, we have built a foundation based on excellence, innovation and have a relentless drive to protect and defend our clients.
We hire the brightest and the best. Our people have access to rewarding and fulfilling career pathways. Our renowned team comprise highly driven IP experts, proud and hard-working team members, world-class clients and powerful brands.
We foster a professional, collegiate and lively work environment for all its employees.
We offer challenging and rewarding careers in professional and support roles across the three core service areas:
- Trade Marks
- IP law
One of our main investments are our people. We offer many benefits, including:
- study support for those pursuing a career in Patents
- paid parental leave
- flexible work arrangements
- health and wellbeing initiatives including the encouragement of sport and fitness, on-site shower and bike storage facilities
- an on-site massage therapist (payment required)
- a selection of coffee, tea and biscuits
- office fruit (delivered twice a week)
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- free flu vaccination
- social activities, including fortnightly Friday after-work drinks
- company-wide Christmas and End of Financial Year events.
What’s next? Explore our career opportunities
Take a look at our: