Level 15, 1 Nicholson Street,
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
+61 (3) 9254 2777
Fax. 03 9254 2770
GPO Box 4387
Melbourne VIC 3000
Davies Collison Cave has been in Melbourne since the Patent Office was established there in 1904. Today more than 60 specialist IP professionals are located in our Melbourne office, comprising patent attorneys, trade mark attorneys and intellectual property (IP) lawyers.
Our breadth of industry expertise covers all technologies and related legal fields. We have experienced IP professionals who assist and advise businesses of all sizes on the best way to protect and enforce their intellectual property and how to extract value from this key business asset.
It’s important for us to speak your language. So we take the time to get to know your business and its needs. That’s how we tailor our advice for your business and maximise the value of your intellectual property assets.
We have the expertise to match your needs, whether it’s to:
- conduct a patent or trade mark search to advise you on your freedom to operate
- keep you up-to-date with a competitor watch
- prepare, file and prosecute a patent, trade mark or design
- formulate commercial agreements
- assist you to enforce your rights against an infringer.
The first consultation with one of our patent or trade mark attorneys is complimentary. So contact us today and find out why we are Australia’s leading specialist IP firm.
Melbourne attorneys cover all industry sectors and technologies including:
- Chemical and materials engineering
- Clean technology and energy
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Mining and resources
- Fashion, architecture and design
- Arts, marketing and media
- ICT and software
- Medical technology and devices
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Building and construction
- Food and beverages
- Agriculture and agribusiness
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Universities and research