Our New Zealand attorneys and IP lawyers are inspired by the innovative companies in the region. They work with clients from ICT, engineering and manufacturing, to life sciences, biotechnology and chemistry.
Every business has the potential to secure its intellectual property – through its brand, new products, inventions and processes. When these set you apart from competitors, or have commercial value, they’re worth protecting.
You may also need to monitor IP rights acquired by others, and consider whether they present risks or restrictions to your own business.
We take the time to get to know your business and its needs. We listen and we speak your language. And we work with you to find the best solution to ensure you get value from your intellectual property.
Our New Zealand team is well known in the industry for its experience and specialist knowledge in:
- engineering and manufacturing
- medical devices and technologies
- telecommunications and networking
- vaccines and immunology
- food and agricultural technologies
- plant technologies.
With the knowledge of more than 80 high calibre IP professionals to draw on, we have the expertise to match your needs, whether it’s to:
- prepare, file and prosecute a patent, trade mark or design
- conduct a patent, trade mark or design search to advise you on your freedom to operate
- keep you up-to-date with a competitor watch
- formulate commercial agreements
- advise on litigation matters and assist you to enforce your rights against an infringer.
The first consultation with one of our New Zealand attorneys or IP lawyers is complimentary. Contact us today to find out why we are the leading IP specialist firm in Australia and New Zealand.
Our New Zealand attorneys cover all industry sectors, including:
- mechanical engineering
- ICT and software
- electrical and electronics engineering
- biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- medical technology and devices
- clean technology and energy
- food technology and wine science
- chemical and materials engineering
- agriculture and agribusiness
- fashion, architecture and design
- arts, marketing and media.