Your complete guide to the Raising the Bar IP law reforms
The most significant reforms in over 20 years to Australia’s IP framework have now come in to effect. Davies Collison Cave has compiled these resources to explain how the changes affect you.
What's changed: a 4-minute overview
DCC principals Michael Caine (patents), Michael Wolnizer (trade marks) and Chris Jordan (IP law) explain the most significant changes.
Further information for your industry
- Raising the Bar: what you need to know
- Raising the Bar: final regulations released
- Basic overview of the law reforms
- 12 ways patent applicants should prepare
- Raising the Bar regulations published for public consultation
- Intellectual Property Laws Amendment (Raising the Bar) Act 2012
- Australia's Raising the Bar reforms: changes to trade mark registrations, oppositions and enforcement