DCC to present at PwC R&D workshop
DCC Sydney is pleased to be presenting on intellectual property at a PwC ‘R&D School’ session on 29 September.
DCC Partner, Chris Carter, will present on IP ownership and strategy at this half-day, ‘hands-on’ workshop which will look at the Research & Development Tax Incentive and how it operates. Participants will be guided through the process of making a claim and suggested ways to document your annual claim.
The event will cover:
- The definition of R&D activities
- ‘Dominant purpose’
- Additional rules for software R&D, R&D in a production environment, and large capital projects
- Overseas and Advance Findings
- Eligible R&D expenditure
- Documentation and substantiation
- A special presentation by Davies Collison Cave on IP ownership
- Reviews by AusIndustry and the ATO
R&D School will help you develop your skills in managing your R&D claim process by running through case studies, practical templates and Q&A with our R&D experts.
For more information and to register, go to: www.pwc.com.au/events/rnd-school-september.