DCC practitioners listed as world’s leading patent practitioners in the IAM Patent 1000
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has revealed the IAM Patent 1000 guide. The guide identified the top patent practitioners in key jurisdictions around the globe.
Davies Collison Cave is proud to have been acknowledged as a highly recommended firm for patent prosecution in Australia and as a silver firm for litigation and licensing in Australia.
The guide identified individual expertise in all major areas of patent law and practice and DCC is proud to have had a significant number of DCC practitioners acknowledged for their expertise:
- Rodney De Boos was accredited as Australia’s luminary individual for licensing
- Ian Pascarl was ranked silver in the top 20 leading individuals in litigation in Australia
- Richard Brown was recommended as a leading individual in prosecution
- Michael Caine was recommended as a leading individual in prosecution
- Bill Pickering was recommended as a leading individual in prosecution
- David Webber was recommended as a leading individual in prosecution
Davies Collison Cave is described in the guide as “marrying a sparkling team of prosecutors with a strong legal arm” and the research revealed that sources stated the firm “has achieved a flawless and valuable integration which eclipses the similar efforts of many other outfits.”
We would like to congratulate those practitioners acknowledged in the guide and thank all of our clients and staff for helping us achieve these global accolades.
About IAM Patent 1000
The IAM Patent 1000 is published as a stand alone publication by IAM. It identifies the firm expertise in all major areas of patent law and practice. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full time analysts the publication identifies the top patent practitioners, as well as leading patent law attorney firms, in 33 of the world’s most important jurisdictions, and 16 US States.
For full details of the IAM 1000 research go to the IAM 1000 website.