Registrations open for Innovation Series Sydney: Small innovations delivering big outcomes
Innovations in nanotechnology promise huge opportunities for many industry sectors. Leading keynote speakers from research and industry will discuss the potential for nanotechnology to drive new innovations in medicine, and the development of highly specialised products that can be used in a wide range of sectors such as personal care, surface coatings and pharmaceuticals. DCC is a proud partner of the Innovation Series.
- Date: Friday 24 June 2011
- Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm (Pre-luncheon networking drinks and registration from 11.45am)
- Venue: The Westin, Sydney
- Cost: Early Bird $155.00 (per ticket), $145.00 (per ticket until 9 June 2011).
Or $1500.00 (table of 10), including two course meal & pre-lunch drinks
To register your attendance please contact the Innovation Series Executive:
- Ph: 1300 368 379
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: http://www.innovationseries.com.au