Jessica is a lawyer in Davies Collison Cave Law’s Melbourne office and practises in both intellectual property litigation and commercialisation.
She has experience assisting in intellectual property infringement and revocation, trade practices and breach of contract matters in the Federal Court of Australia.
Jessica regularly provides advice on general commercial matters including consumer protection, misleading or deceptive conduct, labelling laws and trade promotions, as well as intellectual property protection, infringement and enforcement and prepares commercial agreements such as licences, assignments and confidentiality agreements.
She has also supervised as an independent solicitor in a matter involving an Anton Piller/search order.
- Member: Victorian Women Lawyers
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member: Law Institute of Victoria
- Member: Australian Corporate Lawyers Association
- Admitted: Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Monash University