Jessica joined Davies Collison Cave Law in 2012, having completed her Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) and was admitted to practice in 2013.
Jessica has experience in both the litigation and commercialisation groups at Davies Collison Cave Law.
At Monash University, Jessica completed a law honours thesis examining the exclusions to patentability proposed by the Advisory Council on Intellectual Property and Australia’s obligations under the Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement.
- Member: Victorian Women Lawyers
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member: Law Institute of Victoria
- Member: Australian Corporate Lawyers Association
- Admitted: Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Monash University