- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- ICT & Software
- Medical Devices
- Cyber Security
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Vehicles
Ross is an Electrical Engineer and a registered Patent Attorney (AU & NZ). He has over 15 years of experience with protecting inventions. Ross has a passion for spending time with each client with a view to developing an IP plan that best fits their needs.
Ross’ engineering degree included subjects such as digital design, electronics, microcontrollers, operating systems, and computer architecture. His degree also included subjects such as artificial intelligence, computer networks, and several programming languages.
Although his formal training was specifically focused on computer engineering, Ross has over 15 years of experience in working with inventions across all areas of electrical engineering. In particular, Ross has gained a wealth of experience in seeking both patents and designs protection for a wide range of electro-mechanical devices.
Ross has a keen interest in green technology and regularly attends industry seminars on the subject matter. He has a great deal of experience in preparation and prosecution of electro-mechanical inventions relating to green technology.
- Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars Handbook: Ranked highly as an Australian ‘IP Star’, 2014, 2015 & 2017
- Fellow: Institute of Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys of Australia
- Guest Lecturer: University of Tasmania
- Member: Asian Patent Attorney Association (Australian Designs Committee)
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering), the University of Melbourne
- Registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)