- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- ICT & Software
- Medical Devices
- Cyber Security
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Vehicles
Ross is an Electrical Engineer and a registered Patent Attorney (AU & NZ). He has over 20 years of experience with protecting inventions. Ross has a passion for spending time with each client with a view to developing a practical IP plan that best fits their needs.
Ross has spent that last 4 years building up a practice in Singapore. He heads up an experienced team of patent attorneys, all with impressive technical qualifications. The Singapore group works as a team to get the best results for the client.
Ross’ engineering degree included subjects such as digital design, electronics, microcontrollers, operating systems, and computer architecture. His degree also included subjects such as artificial intelligence, computer networks, and several programming languages.
Although his formal training was specifically focused on computer engineering, Ross has over 20 years of experience in working with inventions across all areas of electrical engineering. In particular, Ross has gained a wealth of experience in seeking both patents and designs protection for a wide range of electro-mechanical devices.
Ross has a keen interest in medical devices and regularly attends industry seminars on the subject matter.
- Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars Handbook: Ranked highly as an Australian ‘IP Star’, 2014, 2015 , 2017 & 2019
- Fellow: Institute of Patent and Trade Marks Attorneys of Australia
- Member: Asian Patent Attorney Association
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member: Association of Singapore Patent Attorneys
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering), the University of Melbourne
- Registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)