Tony specialises in all aspects of trade mark law including searching, filing and prosecution. Tony also has extensive experience in opposition matters before the Australian Trade Marks Office.
Tony has acted for clients in a broad range of industries and has particular experience in the pharmaceutical, food, automobile and tobacco industries, He has also acted for various high profile sporting organisations and sporting identities. Tony also has wide range experience in large scale anti counterfeiting operations particularly in relation to the protection of intellectual property rights during major sporting events.
Prior to joining Davis Collison Cave in 2007, Tony worked for a leading Australian law firm and became an associate in 2008. Tony is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and a registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney.
- Fellow: Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia
- Member: Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Member: Licensing Executives Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Admitted: Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Science, Monash University
- Registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney (Australian and New Zealand)